Capcom has released a new set of trailers for Monster Hunter Rise introducing the Charge Blade and Hunting Horn weapons.
Here is an overview of each weapon, via Capcom:
Dynamic, crushing potential. The Charge Blade weaves together an empowered sword and stout shield to make up a mighty axe. Charge it up in sword mode, then unleash devastating attacks in axe mode.
“Counter Peak Performance” is a silkbind attack that readies your shield for incoming attacks; getting hit fills your phials to maximum, priming you for the ultimate counter attack.
Rhythmic, heart-pounding hits. The Hunting Horn smashes through the charts with powerful moves that stun monsters and buff your hunting party!
“Earthshaker” is a head-pounding beat silkbind attack that drives an Ironsilk-bound blade into the target like a stake. Sonic vibrations explode inside the target causing big damage!
Monster Hunter Rise is due out for Switch on March 26, 2021 worldwide. A limited-time demo is due out on January.
Watch the trailers below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.