Konami is developing a Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel game for Switch, the company announced at Jump Festa 2021 Online.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel is a card game introduced in Japan alongside the Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS anime. Players can Normal Summon any number of monsters from their hand in one turn, as well as draw until at least five cards are in their hand.
In the Switch game, players will be able to battle against the characters that appear in the Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS anime.
Further information will be announced at a later date.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Read More:Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel announced for Switch